need help finding best vaccum

want one easy to empty n great perf, sleek or hand cuz i just have small carpet

babygirl821

Asked by babygirl821 at 9:23 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I thought I had the best vacuum cleaner I have had an Oreck, Eureka but my latest one I really liked was a Kirby Sentria only because there was a salesman and he demonstrated like they say seeing is believing anyway the price is $2000. -$1500. I thought that was too steep so I had to pass but if I had the money I probably would have bought it. Anyway we did some more shopping around and found one that was next to this kirby only this is one called a Riccar omg! I love it. There are not too many attachments like the kirby. But if you ask for my opinion go to your vacuum salepeople and ask for the "Riccar" or google it. GL I highly recommend it. :)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:13 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Oh! it cost us $700.00 but it is worth it I wouldn't be buying another vacuum cleaner for along time.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:15 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• try a hyla it not only vacuums but it is an air purifer and picks up all the dead skin off the floors chairs curtians etc. it is truly amazing.
    ilovemylilymae

Answer by ilovemylilymae at 1:04 AM on Dec. 23, 2008