is this normal?

ok, im 36 weeks as of yesterday.. and this crazy little girl will drop down nd throughout the day she'll come back up.. and my boobs itch really bad but dont really hurt. someone told me there is no way im gonna make it another 3 weeks(induced at 39), which was like "what?!" soo i thought i'd ask on here.. soo is it normal? anyone else had it?

sunshinebaby209

Asked by sunshinebaby209 at 9:32 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• why are you already planning an induction 3 weeks out?

Just becasue she moved down doesn't mean she will come soon, sorry.
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 9:47 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• i dont want her to come early!!! lol.. and im being induced because my kidney's are bad from my biological mothers drug use during pregnancy, it made them not function right.. and well, lets just say the baby's father cheated on me as well and yeah..
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 9:59 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• It's completely normal, your baby is active and that means healthy. Your boobs are fine, they'll do the job whether you deliver today or in 4 weeks.
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 3:12 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Awww, get used to the boob itch and it feels like little shocks in your boobs when your milk comes in. I was induced due to really high blood pressure. He never dropped until they induced me, it took forever. If you are not yet dialated it will take a few days. If you are dialated, it will be pretty quick. It was nice to know that my birth was planned. I can't imagine goin 40 weeks! I delivered at 36.
    thethrashersmom

Answer by thethrashersmom at 10:48 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• yeah ill be 39 weeks when they induce me.. i dont know if im dialated yet or not
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 2:54 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• yeah ur okay.... itchyness and soreness and course shes gonna be stubborn when it comes to gettin ready to come outta there.... shes like her mommy!! lol but IT'll be okay as long as you have the unbiological father there!!(ME!!) lol cant wait to hold our little girl!! Love ya sweety!
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 4:50 PM on Dec. 27, 2008