coconut cream pie or chocolate cream pie

please if anyone has the time will u please share your chocolate cream pie or coconut cream pie recipe iam preg. and am craving both sooo baddd lol.. thanks

eternaldeamer

Asked by eternaldeamer at 9:55 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Food & Drink

• i would google it.. there are lots of them..
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 9:59 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I make chocolate cream pie this way:
    1 box Dream Whip and 2 boxes instant chocolate pudding.....follow the directions on the dream whip box....it is absolutely amazing!

then i put it in the pie crust, and top with real whipped cream and chocolate shavings
    MommaLucy

Answer by MommaLucy at 5:16 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• 3 cups half-and-half
    2 eggs
    3/4 cup white sugar
    1/2 cup all-purpose flour
    1/4 teaspoon salt
    1 cup flaked coconut, toasted
    1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    1 (9 inch) pie shell, baked
    1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
    Add to Recipe Box
    My folders:

Add to Shopping List
    Add a Personal Note

DIRECTIONS
    In a medium saucepan, combine half-and-half, eggs, sugar, flour and salt. Bring to a boil over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, and stir in 3/4 cup of the coconut and the vanilla extract. Pour into pie shell and chill 2 to 4 hours, or until firm.
    Top with whipped topping, and with remaining 1/4 cup of coconut.
    Note: To toast coconut, spread it in an ungreased pan and bake in a 350 degree F (175 degrees C) oven for 5 to 7 minutes, or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
    myzero

Answer by myzero at 6:33 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• This is a recipe I put up on my blog after I made...it's Coconut Dream Pie, and it is the best coconut pie I've ever had or made! It turned out *so* good.

http://eating-sandiego.blogspot.com/search/label/coconut%20cream

If that link has problems you can go to http://eating-sandiego.blogspot.com and scroll about halfway or so down the page and you'll see it.

For a chocolate cream pie, you'd make the custard as you do in the coconut recipe, but instead of cream of coconut, you'd add melted dark chocolate, and skip the toasted coconut, unless you like it :)

jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 1:31 AM on Dec. 24, 2008