Anyone on here been given a house?

has anyone on here had a house built by extreme makeover home edition if so how has it changed your life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I thought you were giving out houses.. shucks.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:16 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• No,but it would be interesting to hear about it.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 10:19 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Well, here in Toledo, Ohio our town was turned upside down on Nov 1st with the arival of that tv show. What a media sensation. They rebuilt a home for a local fireman and his wife. They have 11 children in all...most adopted or foster kids from...shoot the country escapes me. I think people are still driving past that house. It is a nice looking home...but the show is not how it really is. Local companies do the work and the cast and crew literally fly in and out of town and shoot little segments here and there. The security is crazy and you can hardly get a glimpse of what is going on..you are better off waiting until they are done and then driving by. It does bring the community together in ways...I just think it is a shame that we don't do for our own towns like that always...not just when it is a chance to get on tv and make ourselves look good.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:25 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• awww....geez...I didn't know that's how they did that, now it makes me not want to watch the show...it seems fake to me now...
    MamawLisa

Answer by MamawLisa at 1:48 PM on Dec. 25, 2008