NEED HELP WITH FINDING THE RIGHT DENTAL PLAN!

My son is almost 7 and today I realized his adult teeth are coming in behind his baby teeth. We have Kaiser but no dental, I need to join a plan & find a gentle dentist in my area which is Nor Cal East Bay.
Any & all suggestions appreciated!

Torty_Mama

Asked by Torty_Mama at 10:26 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Health

• Are his baby teeth loose at all? My son had the same thing happen to him and I called the dentist in a panic and they said that was normal. I would try to google.
    Anonymous

• No his teeth are not loose at all! The adult teeth are far back almost completely throw and side ways!
    Torty_Mama

Answer by Torty_Mama at 10:51 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Good luck. I thought that I would be all set b//c I got dental insurance with my new job! No chance It only pays for health visits adn like 20% of your bill, which helps but I still spent like 3000 in dental expenses this year!
    CocoMason

Answer by CocoMason at 10:52 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I'm really sorry, health insurance is a lot and I don't have one to suggest for you. Maybe call your dentist and ask? They will answer your q's over the phone and if they feel he needs to be seen they will let you know. Are you able to add dental to your Kaiser?
    Anonymous

• OK maybe medical mutual, caresource,? I don't know if those are in your state so maybe googling would be a good idea.

Anonymous