Do you feel that there are some on here that are asking to much

personal information? I mean we feel pretty comfortable on here, and sometimes forget that we have no idea who we are talking to. Do you sometimes feel as if someone is out trolling for information on people?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I really do feel that. I think they are trying to stalk them on myspace or something.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 10:48 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• nah i think people just want to talk and feel open with others that they won't ever see and can just talk open with.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:49 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I agree with you! I know the questions that others ask, even posts in groups, sometimes want to know too much! If I get red flags abour the situation I just pass it on by! But I see others telling so much!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:52 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Remember that all posts are linked back to your unique IP address. They can and they will track you down.
    Anonymous

• only when they don't have the nerve to show who they are that is asking!  when they do everything in anonymous!  I don't really like that!  And if someone wants to track me down that's fine not a big deal, but they will have a BIG surprise if they show up at my house! lol!!

Sometimes I think it's just men being noisy, cause they are bored.  but oh well not much we can do!

1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 7:15 PM on Dec. 23, 2008