NEED HELP WITH FINDING THE RIGHT DENTAL PLAN!

My son is almost 7 and today I realized his adult teeth are coming in behind his baby teeth. We have Kaiser but no dental, I need to join a plan & find a gentle dentist in my area which is Nor Cal East Bay.
Any & all suggestions appreciated!

Torty_Mama

Asked by Torty_Mama at 10:52 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• AETNA has a good dental plan. If you have a doc you are set on you only need an DMO plan. If you want to check some out get a PPO plan.
    Their number is:1877-238-6200
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:52 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• really i have found out that dental plans aren't that great, it may sound good an all but 5 of my friends thought they had great dental plan but it really wasn't and 2 of them are dental assistans even when they got disscounts it still took alot of money

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Dec. 26, 2008