cant help but feel it is not right

im 31 weeks
so all day yesterday iwas getting really bad pains from the baby pressing on my pelvic bone and it really hurt so bad i asked a question on here and everyone said it was fine
well today i was getting contractions again (had the problem at 28 weeks but no pelvic presser)
i called my doc and he said if they got any closer to go to the hospital
well they stopped a few hours later
then i was a sleep and she kicked my ribs and i could not breath after that i got the contractions again
i called the nurse and she said it was normal i was wondering if this ever happend to anyone else

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 11:23 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i really don't know what your worried about ( not being mean) it just sounds like pregnancy to me.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:24 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• im a first time mom and my sister had a kid 3 months ago and she said stuff like that never happend to her
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• sounds normal to me as well, i get those also and have been having contractions as well.

i know it doesnt feel good at all lol but its normal
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 11:27 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• sounds normal. like your baby has dropped, and just kicking you, like all babies do.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Sounds like your baby has dropped into your pelvis (which would be the horrible painful pressure your feeling) and braxton hicks contractions which is just your bodies way of prepping you for the labor. Just keep an eye on the contractions and try to stay off your feet if you can. I had the bad pressure in my pelvic from my DD Zoey, and it even went into my anus. But standing on your feet just makes it worse.
    Zoeys_mom

Answer by Zoeys_mom at 11:41 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Sounds totally normal to me. I know it's scary whenever you get strange pains, but the last couple of months are full of them. Your sister must have just been really lucky. I remember barely sleeping at all near the end because of the baby's positioning. If I was comfortable, he wasn't, so he'd kick and squirm...then I wasn't comfortable anymore.
    BobbysMom2007

Answer by BobbysMom2007 at 11:43 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Please be wise not alarmed. This can mean that you may be headding for a premature labor. I would insist that your doctor evaluates you and gives you proper instructions.
    drsleuth

Answer by drsleuth at 12:46 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• if its that bad then demand your doc to see you... otherwise i believe its normal. it hurts and is a bit scary but u will get used to it... by the way its your first baby?
    lydiamama

Answer by lydiamama at 3:22 PM on Dec. 23, 2008