Hey ladies could you please throw me some input

Hey I have a question and I do not want any rude answers please. Ok, So I was ttc for awhile then my fience and i decided we wanted to wait so i started my nuva ring again, I have been back on it for 3 months. Well this month on the 6th i started my period and it only lasted the day...then 12 days later my boobs started killing me and still are! I have also been very very tired for the last week and a half or so...My period isnt for another 15 days....I have been waking up at like 3:30 am and my tummy is growling, and Im ready for bed by like 3:30 pm .I went to the bathroom a few minutes ago and tried to feel my cervix and it is super soft and high...barley can reach it! Do any of you think that I could be pregnant? Please lots of answers !! Thanks Keisha

O yeah one more thing, I have had a headache sense the 7th everyday all day.....thanks for the answers again

KRSMAC2009

Asked by KRSMAC2009 at 11:24 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• hmm. you could be pregnant. if so, the headaches could mean you need more iron, so you might want to take some iron pills, or just the prenatal pills. I would take the test or get a doc to test you though, just to be sure. GL
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• generally the cervix gets hard when you become pregnant so just based on the "super soft" I'd say no you aren't pregnant.
    Anonymous

• well if you think you COULD be pregnant you need to take the nuva ring out. You might be though but it might just be your body adjusting to the nuva ring.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:28 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• btw how do you know to feel your cervix and what it feels like and stuff?
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• was ttc awhile ago and read up on it
    KRSMAC2009

Answer by KRSMAC2009 at 11:37 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Sounds like you could be pregnant. The sore boobs were my first symptom. But I don't know anything about Nuva Ring, so those could all be side effects from the bc. Personally, I'd just buy one of those 3-packs of tests, do one now, then save the rest for later.
    BobbysMom2007

Answer by BobbysMom2007 at 11:40 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• yeah sounds like a good plan, I just have to be able to get to town we are snowed and iced in where I live so I can not go anywhere to buy them....I went to the bathroom to feel cervix again and it is not super soft but not hard...it is medium I guess. Idk cervix checking is dumb cuz it changes. I really do not think it is the nuva ring making me like this... It has never happened before. I dont feel like myself. I feel as though I can sleep all day long, and it still wont be enough sleep. I have never felt like this before. my bbs are heavy and hard...looks like I have a bra on when I dont which is unusual cuz I have very large bbs :( I really dont know :( O well just wanted to c if anyone else had experienced this sort of thing . Thanks
    KRSMAC2009

Answer by KRSMAC2009 at 12:05 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• i got pregnant on nuva ring...
    blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 12:22 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• To Blondie09
    Did you really? Did you know right away like did your period stop, or did u have weird bleeding? Tell me your story please. Finnaly someone has answed who has been on the nuva ring, I have never gotten and answer from anyone who has used it. Thanks
    KRSMAC2009

Answer by KRSMAC2009 at 12:30 AM on Dec. 23, 2008