Have you ever wished a baby would just show up on your doorstep?

When I was younger I just hoped and hoped someone would leave one. I guess it won't really happen, but it would be nice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I totally wish that... not that I would want a baby abandoned, but they are every day! May as well leave it here with a doula, lol!
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 12:17 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• haha yes!
    Anonymous

• I always thought that maybe I would find one and save it and raise it as my own like in those awful stories on the news. Is that crazy lol.
    momofpurebliss

Answer by momofpurebliss at 11:27 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Once we were driving through a neighborhood (I was about 11 i think and I was with my mom) and some lady tried to hand my mom a baby through the window of the car she said "Hey, you want a free baby" Well my mom got scared and drove off but as we were driving off she said "I should have took the baby" so about 5 blocks down the road was a firestation and my mom told them about it, and the police went and got the baby (a police car was just blocks from where it happened)...dont know what happened after that.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:31 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• i used to wish and wish for that too when i was little. and i wished for my dolls to come alive .
    trepsica

Answer by trepsica at 11:35 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Every time I see on the news about some dumb middle school girl dumped her baby in the trash, or firemen found a baby in front of their station, or the police for that matter, I think, I wish she'd have left it at my house. I wouldn't mind at all. Maybe I'm crazy, lol but at least I'm not the only one who ever thought about this or actually wished it would happen. It probably never will, but still...you never know. It might be kinda cool!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 11:40 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• When I was younger I wished for a baby to show up on our door step. Plus I wished a prince would come too. Of course neither happened. LOL If a baby was dropped on my door step now, I would run the baby to the hospital and pray a lady that couldn't have children would adopt the baby. I have two children and I'm happy!
    lighthouse98

Answer by lighthouse98 at 12:20 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Heck no~ I already have 2 kids. lol
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 12:21 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Yes...and like some others always felt I'd find a baby and save it or something...guess it's just that mothering instinct.
    Jill42721

Answer by Jill42721 at 12:38 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• wow... i guess i'm normal after all.

Yes, I often wish someone would give me a baby or I'd find one abandoned, or someone that knows someone that knows someone would choose me to adopt their baby. I had a hysterectomy 4 yrs ago and just have my one daughter. I want another baby so bad it's pathetic.
    Aubreemom04

Answer by Aubreemom04 at 12:42 AM on Dec. 23, 2008