How long is your Luteal Phase?

I just noticed that I am ovulating!! However, it's later in my cycle then I thought it was. Does that mean I'll always ovulate on or around cycle day 19?? I have a 31 day cycle. That would mean my luteal phase is 12 days, right?

How long is your luteal phase?

lamr

Asked by lamr at 11:34 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• "The luteal phase, also referred to as 'days past ovulation' or 'DPO', is the part of the cycle that starts at ovulation and ends the day before your next period."

Anonymous

• Your LP usually doesn't change. So if it is usually 14 days and you O on the 14 then you will have a 28 day cycle. If for some reason you don't O until the 20th day then you will have a 34 day cycle. I usually O around the 19-21 day but randomly one month I O ed on the 15th day.
    lisab7982

Answer by lisab7982 at 8:16 AM on Dec. 23, 2008