My SO was mad and said some nasty stuff to me, should I sleep in my DD's room?

So, he got mad b/c I didn't read his mind - again!! He wanted me to add hamburger to the chili, but didn't TELL me to, so I didn't. I am so angry with him right now for treating me like sh*t. I am tired and want to go to bed - MY bed. But I don't want to be by him right now. Should I just go to bed and look like a sissy or sleep somewhere else tonight - which means not sleeping tonight. Kicking him out of the bed won't work. He won't do leave the bedroom and he will stomp around the house and wake up the kids.

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 12:22 AM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• Thanks Jill - for supper tomorrow night I will borrow a baby bottle and put piss warm milk in it and tell him it's dinner! Fuck head!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 12:35 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• go sleep else where
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• i would just take the couch for the night...
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 12:23 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• SOmetimes in marriage you just gotta let thing slide. Sorry he's been a jerk. Go to bed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I always try my best to not go to bed angry because you never know what will happen overnight.
    momofpurebliss

Answer by momofpurebliss at 12:25 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I have been in this position before. My bf was being a dick head and it was his room. I didn't wanna hear him or even be in the same room as him. I went and slept on the couch. I knew I wouldnt get any sleep but it was better then laying next to his assho*e self.
    Morgan.

Answer by Morgan. at 12:25 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I dont think you should sleep in DD's room because you dont want her to know there is a problem. I know that it is hard, but you should try to resolve this. Is it REALLY that big of a deal, is it REALLY something worth fighting over. Pick your battles, every fight pulls you further and further from each other. I know its hard...but sometimes you just have to let it go and try to fix things...men can be retards! There is no doubt about it, and he wont come to you...you have to go to him and explain that he hurt you! You dont want to fight...no one does. And it is NEVER good to go to bed angry...
    Best of Luck!!!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:26 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Hopefully he will get over this small incident quickly and apologize for his childish behavior.

He is blessed to have had food tonight, many people thruout the world, may not have had any dinner tonight.

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:26 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• He bitches and complains about everything I do and I have horrible back issues so it is really hard for me to do what I can get done. It pisses me off!! He is the biggest ASSHOLE sometimes and it really fucking hurts!! But he doesn't giva shit!! When I hurt him - OMG!! Call CNN!! Call FoxNews!!! Declare a national tragedy!! But when I get hurt - nothing.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 12:30 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Go to bed and tell him if it were up to you he'd be on the couch, but you refuse to sleep somewhere else and lose a decent nights sleep over him being a big baby.
    Jill42721

Answer by Jill42721 at 12:32 AM on Dec. 23, 2008