Phone sex?

I'm seriously debating doing phone sex to make ends meet. I

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Money & Work

• Go for it. You don't gotta touch anyone and you get paid haha. I would totally do it.
    Morgan.

Answer by Morgan. at 12:26 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I say do what you have to do...At the end of the day you have to support your family, no matter what it takes. Its not like anyone will know your doing it, your not degrading your self. You've gotta put food on the table and pay the bills...More power to ya!!! GL
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:28 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I would totally do it too! Where do I apply haha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• The problem is I don't know when I would do it. I'm afraid I would be in the middle of it with some one and hear, "Mommy". Sounds like fun though. Lmao.
    Anonymous

• Haha just work that into your convo. Be like oh that was the other person I have chained up in the other room getting ready to do dirty kinky things too haha! ;D
    Morgan.

Answer by Morgan. at 12:32 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Lmao. Hahahaha. Screw anonymous. That's great. I wonder how I would go about doing phone sex too. I don't know anyone who's done it.
    lizzeh

Answer by lizzeh at 12:34 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Ya gotta do what ya gotta do- I think it would be kinda fun!!! Noone would have to know, unless you wanted them to!!!
    AmyKristen8971

Answer by AmyKristen8971 at 12:40 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I have a friend (no joke) that does phone sex. But she is single with no kids, and it is a night shift (she has to work from 8pm to 4am).

If any of you ladies seriously want more information, i could see if she would answer your questions.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:48 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I guess that's better than actually doing 'things' in person but I still don't think I could get through it without lauging lol. Why not consider an online or work at home job? Lots of free options listed at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:29 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I remember this was on a talk show years ago and they had odd jobs. This one lady was heavy set and more then likely not the lady getting picked up at the bar. But she did phone sex and was the most requested person. Her salary blew me away. I had considered it before. Although not sure how DH would view it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Dec. 23, 2008