im experiencing a light brown spotting and i feel curios about it if i am pregnant or not coz i got irregular pms but my last pms was november 19 so i hope you can help me thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Take a test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• we cant help because we dont know if you are pregnant. best bet would be to get a blood test.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 12:44 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• You might be PG because you spot light brown when your PG its just old blood from your past period take a test GL
    Araceli361

Answer by Araceli361 at 1:04 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• My period always starts with brown spotting. You're a month after your last period, so my guess would be that it's not pregnancy! But you know the only way to find out!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:25 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Try a test, but when I was on the pill I started to get light brown spotting when I was due for my period. Did a test and wasen't. The dr put me on Deprovera as I was not faithful in taking the pill. Turn's out that the hormone in the pill and Depo can cause you to loose your period while you are taking it. That's all it was for me.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 2:02 AM on Dec. 23, 2008