I'M PISSED

MY BF ASK ME WHAT I WANTED FOR XMAS AND I TOLD HIM SOME PERFUME WOULD BE NICE . BUT I TOLD HIM HE DIDN'T HAVE TO GIVE ME ANYTHING. (BUT I REALLY WANTED THE PERFUME). SO NOW HE TELLS ME HE DOESN'T HAVE THE MONEY BECAUSE HE SPENT IT ALL ON OUR DAUGHTER FOR XMAS (WHICH IS FINE) BUT IN MY HEAD I'M THINKING " YOU CAN'T SPENT TWENTY F*CKING DOLLARS ON ME.

WOULD YOU BE MAD IF YOUR HUBBY DIDNT GET YOU A XMAS GIFT?
EVEN THOUGH HE HAD THE MONEY

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• My DH isn't getting me anything. No, I'm not mad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• he HAD the money. had being past tense. he spent it on your daughter which should be all that matters she is a child. dont say you dont care because you obviously do if he doesnt get you anything.

you told him you didnt care if he didnt get you anything so he used the money for your daughter. dont complain. youre being selfish greedy and ungrateful.

you never know maybe he is surprising you.

my SO isnt getting me a gift because i know he doesnt have the money. and i dont mind. (im getting him something though)

its alright though.
    Anonymous

• No, I wouldnt, because Christmas to me isnt about getting - its about giving. You told him that you didnt want anything - JMO, then you shouldnt be angry if he didnt get you anything.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 12:57 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Yep, You TOLD HIM HE DIDN'T HAVE TO. You shouldn't get mad at him. He spent it on your daughter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• If you say you dont want a present then you dont get one do you have the right to be pissed? (that's really what you are asking) If you want a present dont say the opposite of what you mean. If I asked someone "Do you want a drink?" they say no. but then get mad what i dont get them one..you know..that's just crazy. You cant be mad at him when you told him that he really didnt have to get you something. If you dont mean it dont say it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• You shouldn't have told him that if you were going to turn right back around and get mad at him. That's not fair to him and that's being very contradictive. If you said you didn't really care then there is no need to get mad at him because to him you made it sound like it was no big deal if you didn't get anything.
    Anonymous

• Yah, I'd be pissed if my SO didn't get me anything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I bet you bitch at him A LOT. And the poor guy probably has no idea why...because you talk in riddles. "You dont have to get me a xmas present" translates to "You better get me perfume or I will be mad at you". Dont punish him because he doesnt speak "woman-ese".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• no i wouldnt be pissed. i would rather my daughter have lots of presents.. i understand where you are coming from though..
    UhLeeshUh

Answer by UhLeeshUh at 1:03 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• sorry I would be a little hurt too....all she asked for was a bottle of perfume...that is not much...
    surpriseat41

Answer by surpriseat41 at 1:03 AM on Dec. 23, 2008