Should we do it like rabbits?

We are trying to conceive another child. I've heard you should only have sex once a day because the sperm is a better quality, and if you do it more than that they're not as "hyper". Of course my man says that's not true, but what does he know, he just wants some action.

luvinher

Asked by luvinher at 1:26 AM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• If you don't have any reason to believe tha conception will be difficult....do whatever you want and enjoy it! If it is difficult for you to conceive then you probably do want to stick to the every other day idea. Of course that only works if your husband actually "waits" the in between day. If he is going to take care of his own needs, you might as well enjoy it too!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 9:21 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Lol I dont know im as fertle as they come!!! I can have sex once a year and get pregnant it happend twice lol........ I just wouldnt stress about it and just have sex whenever you want how ever many times you want!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 1:36 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• My Obgyn told me to only have sex every other day to get the best sperm possible. I didn't listen and we had sex everyday. Only took me a month to get pregnant w/ my DS :) this time around we had sex once and I was pregnant.
    BabyDylansMomma

Answer by BabyDylansMomma at 2:01 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Humpin like bunnies is always a good thing no matter what LOL, I actually heard every other day is the best, not to mention don't try to hard (easier said than done) relax and let nature run its course

Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 2:08 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Well...my boyfriend and I weren't trying or anything, but right around the time I conceived, we we did it pretty much every single day, sometimes more than once a day. I don't think it took that long for it to happen LOL.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:23 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• the day/night my son was concieved me and my bf at the time did "the deed" lol 4 times!
    lonelymommyof2

Answer by lonelymommyof2 at 2:17 PM on Dec. 23, 2008