help me find a vacation spot, please!

I am looking for a good vacation spot for myself, 5 year old girl and boyfriend for next month.. really wanted a beach place (caribbean)... but hoping for good food and activities.. did beaches already (was fun, but food slacked) anyways, if you have any suggestions, please help me out thanks!

lovebella

Asked by lovebella at 2:18 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Travel

• I like to cruise!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 4:00 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Oahu, Hawaii! Very fun, we go every year and we swim with dolphins, snorkel with stingrays, take surf lessons, go to the waterpark and much more. I am a shopper and my husband is a relaxer so Oahu has things for both of us to do. The kids love it very much. GO!
    alishak

Answer by alishak at 4:31 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• oooh, yeah...a cruise....more specifically a Disney cruise....you can get great all three of you time and great you and boyfriend time while your DD is at the Disney camp thing they do....you drop them off, they give you a pager and should your little one need you they page you! World class food with lots of options on how, when and where you eat....Its supposed to be great.....and this time of year i bet you get some great deals.
    afeather

Answer by afeather at 10:16 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• In addition to what has already been recommended,  I suggest Montego Bay, Negril, or Ocho Rios, Jamaica,   Aruba, Bermuda,  Barbados, Virgin Islands.   I am a travel agent, so I could assist you with the travel booking.   You could either call my office at 1(313)459-2604 or log onto my website below.  My name is Cassandra Lane.

http://www.cassandralanetravel.org

MzBusinessWoman

Answer by MzBusinessWoman at 9:41 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Cruises dump all their trash in the ocean, so sad! And all the sewage goes right in the ocean too.
    ST. THOMAS in the virging islands or St. Johns...they are relativiel cheap and beautiful! I had tons of fun, I didn't want to leave :)
    Klimbermom

Answer by Klimbermom at 12:12 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Puerto Rico is also fabulous...
    PrettyMommie812

Answer by PrettyMommie812 at 8:02 PM on Jul. 20, 2008