i need help

i have 4 kids and we have been tring for 5 or 6 months now and still nothing am i not fertal anymore or am i just woried

lovingmomof7

Asked by lovingmomof7 at 1:44 AM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• You're just worried. Go pick up a copy of "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" and follow it.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:45 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• have you talked to your doctor? do you chart or just have sex whenever?

creating a human life is a true miracle. I'm sorry you've only been trying for 5-6 months for baby #5 but I know plenty of women who had to "try" for 2+ YEARS before getting pregnant with their first baby.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• yeah like me more than 5 years for only the first. I couldn't have anymore, at my age, espec. But I see how little time my cousin spends w/her daughter since her delayed son was born. Babies are miracles and deserve every bit of our undivided attention. If you are over 35 you defin. need to look into a fertility doctor for your fifth child, and that will cost money, Insur doesn't pay for all of it. Otherwise, just keep trying for that fifth miracle. I did try and try before finally age made me run to specialist.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• i know they are all miracles. and i stay at home with my kids and i do not get much time to go out to do anything i always have atleast 1 kid with me i got to go out for the 2nd time this year my kids are raised by me and my husband only
    lovingmomof7

Answer by lovingmomof7 at 2:09 AM on Dec. 23, 2008