Acai Berry?

has anyone tried it. If so how was it? and what are the results?

nisi48

Asked by nisi48 at 2:16 AM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• to be honest i have a bottle sitting on my microwave have not touched it yet, but before you decide to buy it online, it is a scam. They will send you the bottle and the first one is free but then they send you more items in two weeks. What they dont tell you is that in the terms and conditions, which they make sure they hide well on the cite, but they automatically charge your account 90 bucks every month unless you cann and cancel your subscription. Well the number they provide for you to call goes straight to a busy signal then hangs up on you. Its a scam. We had to cancel our credit card to avoid any more charges.
    rarasmama

Answer by rarasmama at 2:21 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Let me just say I too fell victim to this scam. Silly me!!! I called and cancelled it, but my account was still charged $89.31. How awful that people do this! I was so frustrated. Times are hard enough, but to add insult to injury you have people out there scamming....
    MzNel

Answer by MzNel at 9:37 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I have not tried the pill form. I can tell you that my experience with a product called Monavie has been A+ and I'm not even selling it! Here's what happened for me: It took the arthritis right out of my system (fruit is a natural anti-inflammatory), I kept taking it for that reason and then realized that my appetite had decreased significantly and my tummy went down. I am thrilled to have found this product at age 48 since my arthritis is genetic and it started when I was 40. My mom has been through HELL with arthritis, pain, surgeries, etc. She is taking the product and loving it. She was able to go off of a prescription anti-inflammatory (with her doctors blessing) and her blood pressure has returned to normal for the first time in ten years. It seems a bit pricey but we both cut out other purchases to make this happen. I would recommend seeing if there is a distributor for Monavie on CafeMom. Good Luck!
    iLGmomma

Answer by iLGmomma at 12:22 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• I do know someone who is a Monavie distributor...contact me and I'll get you the info!
    happytulsamom

Answer by happytulsamom at 5:32 PM on Dec. 28, 2008