Where do you hide your Christmas presents?

We locked everything up in our half-bath. It's a little inconvenient when my husband is in the shower and our girls need to use the potty. =) I hid my husband's gifts in some totes we keep out of season clothes in.

Silvertears1275

Asked by Silvertears1275 at 8:41 AM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Holidays

• We hid all of our Santa gifts in our camper. All of the stocking stuffers are in my dirty clothes hamper, noone would ever look there. Everything else is wrapped and under our tree.
    lindsaymomof2

Answer by lindsaymomof2 at 12:29 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I have had great success hiding the presents in garbage bags in the garage.....no one ever looks in garbage bags and since I am the only one who really organizes the garage or takes out the garbage it works for me.....
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:43 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I dont hide my teenagers and dh's gifts. They know there isnt a santa so theres no reason to hide them. I do hide my 3 & 8 yr olds gifts. They are at my mil's house.

Answer by gemgem at 8:43 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• in our bedroom closet kids are not allowed in our room at all!! But when they get older probably at my mom's
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:50 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• He, he, he...for smaller gifts...right under their noses...er, beds--or our shed for bigger things like the bikes they're getting this year! They each have queen sized beds in their rooms, and with the bed skirt, you'd be amazed at how much you can hide under there! They have a separate playroom so they are really only in their rooms for sleeping, homework or getting dressed--less opportunity to "accidentally" come across their presents.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:52 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Everything is in the garage. We have 6 boxes from out of towners so they were never unpacked. Then there's the 30 in suitcase my mom left in the playroom closet. Then there's the box of unwrapped presents in my closet up on the top shelf.

Maybe my question should be where DON'T I hide the presents!
    Shmop

Answer by Shmop at 9:01 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• The garage and my bedroom closet.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 9:13 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• My gifts are in the laundry room, out of reach of my daughter. I attempted to put some under the tree to make it look more festive, but she started unwrapping them. Since I'm the only one who does laundry, no one even knows they are stashed in there.
    alysmommy0909

Answer by alysmommy0909 at 9:35 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• We dont do gifts from Santa so the gifts are usually put out under the tree as soon as they are wrapped, but this year and 2.5 my son is a bit too curious so we have them in the basement. We'll put them out tomorrow.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 9:40 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• mine are in the basement my kids are scared to go down there so thats where they get hid plus if they did go down there they are already wrapped so they wouldnt be able to see what they are :)
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 9:41 AM on Dec. 23, 2008