So my test was positive yesterday

My test was positive and today I used my first morning urine and it didnt seem as dark as the other one. Has this ever happened to you? What could be happening?

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 9:11 AM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Never that exact situation but the first test I took when I thought I was pregnant had a faint line.... and I took another one like a hour later and it was a lot darker. From my experience... a faint line is still a line! I wouldn't really worry about how dark or faded the line is... you are either pregnant or not... you can't be kind of pregnant LOL.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 9:34 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• as long as there is a line that shows pregnant then you are fin.. i took 2 test... my first line was a little darker and then the second one was not as dark..and now im 9 weeks prego congrats!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 10:06 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• the amount of wter you have drunk changes the levels in your pee to. So if you had more fluids last night, then the night before your first test is could have made it a little lighter. But a line is a line and you got a BFP!!
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 11:05 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I got a positive pregnancy test yesterday too. When I first took it the line was faint, but after a while it was a lot darker. I only took one though because I knew without even taking the test that I was pregnant. Congratulations!!!
    JaimeLynP

Answer by JaimeLynP at 11:25 AM on Dec. 23, 2008