best formula?

hotmama708

Asked by hotmama708 at 9:19 AM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Organic is the best, if you have to use formula. In the end, though, it sometimes is what your baby will tolerate. Mine did best on the Nestle Goodstart crap. I was unable to breastfeed, but would if I could as that is better than any formula on the market...and cheaper, too.
    zoie1077

Answer by zoie1077 at 9:23 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• When breastmilk is absolutly unavailable, the best think to use is a homemade formula made with with goats milk or organic cows milk.
    http://www.westonaprice.org/children/recipes.html
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 9:23 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I have 4 kids and we had them all on wal mart formula. It is fine for the kids.
    tichelle

Answer by tichelle at 9:51 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Best formula (now there is an oxymoron)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• LOL ANON
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 10:11 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• well, no formula is going to be "best" because breastmilk is best, and the only thing your baby should get. But the only one I have ever found, when I ALMOST gave my daughter a bottle, was Baby's Only Organic Toddler Formula. They have soy and milk-based, and it has absolutely no wierd chemicals or toxins that are found in practically all other formulas.

Good luck.
    kate_jocelyn

Answer by kate_jocelyn at 12:38 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• All formula is pretty much the same, but some babies do better on others. Organic is probably better becuase its organic, but the others are fine. My 2nd DD used Similac but only becuase thats what WIC gave me. She did fine on it.
    Geez with comments like some of these it could make you feel guilty, just ignore them.
    Breastfeed it you want, FF if you want, its your decision.
    BonnieboBonnie2

Answer by BonnieboBonnie2 at 7:59 AM on Dec. 24, 2008