What would a nurse like?!!!

My 2yo DD just spend 1wk at the Texas Childrens Hospital & I would like to do something to show our appreciation to the AMAZING nurses. While there we didnt get the name of each nurse (or is there a way I could get that now?) so I was thinking of sending a basket of goodies for the station to share.
Any ideas??!!

MommaTasha1003

Asked by MommaTasha1003 at 10:30 AM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Shopping

• Hmmm...I'm a nurse and believe me,any token of appreciation is wonderful! Anything that involves snacks and caffeine is great-sometimes you don't have time to eat..:)
    BonJovilover

Answer by BonJovilover at 4:49 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Nurses spend the whole day helping others...so something to help themselves would be good. Body lotions, bubble bath, etc. might be nice. I took the nurses at the hospital bags full of hair care products...they LOVED it.

Good Luck
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 11:06 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Since nurses have to wear uniforms day in and day out, and it gets boring, maybe a little angel pin for them to wear on their lab coat/scrubs?
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 11:44 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I agree about the pins. Maybe an assortment of them in a basket with some coffee and hot cocoa and cookies or chocolates, and a nice card and a picture from you daughter.
    amy_k_in_pa

Answer by amy_k_in_pa at 1:41 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Hi, my sisters a nurse ...how about a gift card to a certain store?? My sister has a million nurse pins, cups, figurines,
    FRANCINE818

Answer by FRANCINE818 at 12:41 AM on Dec. 24, 2008

• Everyone has awesome ideas!
    I know that whatever you give from your heart to show her your appreciated will be loved.
    You are a special person for thinking of her on Christmas.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:08 AM on Dec. 26, 2008