Food Stamps

Okay... Since the company I worked for shut down and we all know the economy sucks right now I went on Food Stamps to get me through.. What ever I don't use does that carry over does that amount get carried over to the next month ?
Thanks for our help..

kerrysmom

Asked by kerrysmom at 10:32 AM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes, and you can shop smartly and use coupons and double coupons to make them stretch even furthur. Good girl for trying to budget and make it last!

You are the type of person I'm glad to be seeing get assistance. Good luck on the job front, have a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:51 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• yes it does.. also even if later on you lose your benefits, you will still be able to use it until there is no money left in the card
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Yes it does =o] I had that same question when I first got on them, lol. They don't explain stuff too well, do they?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:38 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• yea it does. foodstamps really come in handy though.
    marie0430815

Answer by marie0430815 at 1:57 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Girlll, don't you start talking about no food stamps and you got internet service..they are gonna come get you. The haters that is. Yes, they roll over.
    Anonymous

• yes it does, i manage a grocery store & you would not believe our sales in ebt lately ~

Anonymous

• This is for the anonymous poster about me having foodstamps and the internet.. Since it's really none of your business this computer belongs to my parents... It's not mine...
    kerrysmom

Answer by kerrysmom at 8:04 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I think she was just pointing out that some of the ladies on here are brutal to anyone who admits to taking food stamps if she eats anything but Ramen.
    Anonymous