Do you know of any good daycare centers I am very very picky?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Ask other mother's which day care center they use thats in your area and compare them that way. You can also ask to tour the centers and see if you like them.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 2:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• can't adivise on who TO use..but I can tell you to be cautious of all La Petite Academies
    Anonymous

• all I can say it to beware of any Childtime learning centers...they are owned by THE LEARNING CARE GROUP....look them up on the internet. They own ALOT of centers throughout the country. I worked for them for five years and it was really scary the way they made changes. They put on a good show, but trust me on this...its not a good place for your child!!!
    Anonymous

• In Fl you can look on the states website and read inspection reports for all the daycare centers. Maybe your state has that too.
    MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 6:12 PM on Jul. 14, 2008