does any one have any suggestions on how to balance a 40 hour a week job pluse rasie a one year old baby and still be willing to have sex?

im so tried latly i have been working 40 hours i come home cook clean take care of my son and bye the time im ready for bed i crash then my boyfreind gets mad beacuse i dont want to have sex but im just so tired i dont know what to do i dont want to loose him over sex but i dont want to im to tired i need some suggesions

brandi_07

Asked by brandi_07 at 10:49 AM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Money & Work

• I have no words of wisdom here. I work a 40 hour week also. i get up everymorning take my child 20 miles to my inlaws everymornign to be at work by eight., Go back and get her in the afternoon at 5, then go home to cook , laundry, get her bathed and ready for bed and any house work that needs to be done. Dished, bottles, etc. My daughter is 5 months. And to add to the fire, i am pregnatn again and exhausted in the afternoons. I hope after the 3 or 4th month the fatigue goes away. I am in no mood for sex either. My husband doesn't get too mad though. Bu just pesters me till i give in. He says that its winter and cold and that puts him in rut like a deer. Sometimes i just want to cut his wienie off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Well, I can tell you that studies show that the amount of sex a woman is willing to have is directly related to how much work her spouse does around the house. So...if your boyfriend wants sex...I suggest he clean up the kitchen and make dinner for you. Perhaps then you'll have the energy.

Good Luck
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 11:02 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I have one year old twins and work full time. I basically told my husband he has to help out more if he wants any of my time, because at this point the babies need me more than he does and I do have to sleep sometimes. Of course when he helps out more, he is the one that is too tired, but at least he understands better what I am dealing with.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 11:16 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Why do women make babies with lazy men?

The time to discuss all of this is BEFORE the baby making - how will we split chores, what do you like/hate to do, what will be our schedule......

You've got to demand that your BF grow up. He does not need to "help" around the house, he needs to do what a NORMAL PARENT would do - baths, washing clothes, cleaning, wiping counters.....

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 11:20 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Try taking some vitamins or eat more fruits and vegtables.Have him help more around the house.Some woman just have more energy than others.I can clean the whole house including washing clothes,sweeping ,mopping,giving kids baths and then go to work like nothing.I just have alot of energy.I have always been like that.I have three kids and I know alot of woman who have four and do it by themselves.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Why do women make babies with lazy men? uM she never said he was lazy. My husbabd isn;t lazy. He works a much harder job and longer hours than i do. But still wants sex. Honestly if i had my husband help me more around the house that would probably create more work for me. If he cooks, he ruins a pot. If he washes clothes he uses too much soap. If he folds clothes, well there is no way to explain that. If he vacuums, it looks like someone if sprinting around the house, and then all the carpet marks are going every direction. That is a pet peeve of mine. I like the carpet to look nice. If i let him eat supper in his chair he drops or spills. I prefer for him to try not to help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I prefer for him to try not to help.

Uh, sounds to me like you have another child on your hands...and I'm willing to bet you are partly to blame. Seriously, you can't teach him how much soap to use in the laundry? It's not that hard...and really? Lines in the carpet have to go one way? You won't 'let' him eat in his chair? I believe you may have some control issues you need to work on...jeez.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I have the same schedule as you and by the time bed time comes around I am exhausted so he gets it mainly on the weekends (on my days off) and when my daughter goes to bed a little earlier then usual.
    Heaven0802

Answer by Heaven0802 at 11:52 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• If by control issues you mean, do i not want gumbo spilt in the chair again then yes. Do i not want chip crumbs down in the cushionsof a chair that the cushion doesn't come out then yes. And as fas as the laundry goes, it is much easier for me to do it myself thatn have to go in there each load of laundry he does and tell him how much soap to use. If just washing a pair of pants you definately don't use the same as a full load, and i don't have the time to constantly explain what goes in each load. From color to whites, etc. If you have got your huspand whipped, and catering to your everyneeds so you can lay around on you a!1 while i am doing my womanly duties and keeping my house in order then congratulations to you. cont....
    Anonymous

• cont ....That would make you the one with control issues. You have to control your husband andmake him do chores around the house that you the WOMAN should do. So i prefermy husband to do his manly duties and do his job and handle the yard and outside chores, which doesn't just include mowing the yard . We live on a ranch. My husband doesn't go to a office everyday. THere is always work for him to do outside the home.
    Anonymous