anyone on Welbutrin?

My husband recently just started it and Im concerned to know how it works and if he will start doing better.. He lacks lots of motivation and is quite lazy .. He has ADD and from what i hear welbutrin definately helps those with ADD. ANyone know anything about it?

UAFwife

Asked by UAFwife at 10:53 AM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Health

• Its been a long time since I ve taken it, but I remember it giving me tons of energy. Like I wanted to run around the house 100 times. I also had to watch what time I took it because if I took it too late, it would keep me awake. I eventually ended up cutting down my dose and then stopping it altogether. I don't have ADD so I don;t know about that, and I wasn't really depressed as much as I was tired. It did help with that. Good luck.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 11:22 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I was on it a lil over 10 years ago. I was on it for depression though. I had bad chest pains and couldn't sleep so they took me off of it. I have never heard it used for ADD though.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:03 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• it gave me really horrible migraines
    caitlinsmom1012

Answer by caitlinsmom1012 at 9:00 PM on Dec. 23, 2008