Anyone use that orgasm enhancing cream yet?

I just bought a tube of that cream called "Finally" for women. Its a cream that you are supposed to put on the clitoral area about 5-7 minutes before having sex. Its supposed to enhance the orgasm and make your experience better ( that sounds like a commercial). I am usually a person with a sex drive only about once a month and even then, finding the energy is hard. I want so much to want it more, so I thought this would help. Any feedback on this product?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I've never used it, or heard of it. But can you tell me where you got it??? LOL i'm VERY interested in trying it, I'm in the same boat as you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I wanna know where to get it too!!!
    K-e-r-i

Answer by K-e-r-i at 11:04 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I got it at walmart. Over in the condom/preg test/ky jelly area...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• haven't used that kind, but I used to work in an adult store.. hehehe.. and we had this wonderful stuff called Cleopatra's Secret.. but it was the same idea and worked GREAT.. I wish I still had some but I ran out a long time ago. You can get it at any adult video/novelty store and sometimes Spencers carries that type of stuff
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:25 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I have used that exact brand, it did nothing. But i only used it a few times
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 11:39 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I want some :)
    CourtneyAnn8690

Answer by CourtneyAnn8690 at 11:42 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I really wanted to try it last night but exhaustion got the best of me. I am trying not to over do myself on housework today so that I can be more energized. Hes kinda excited...LOL...I will let you ladies know if it works. I was just wanting to hear from someone who had used it before.
    Anonymous

• When you use it let me know how it works ive been curious about it to
    josiphene

Answer by josiphene at 12:22 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I have not tried "finally"but I have tried another kind called "wet" it is good,I got it at a Adult party,if that other kind worked this will work wonders:-)
    msb2u

Answer by msb2u at 8:04 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I just tried Morgasm orgasm cream last weekend ( TWICE :) - got it online. My husband and I have tried several of these orgasm 'enhancers' over the years with differing results. Morgasm was much more intense though - BETTER. It has a tingling/cooling feeling at first, followed by a warming sensation that, combined, put me right over the edge. Seems more potent/powerful than others I have tried, in a GOOD way.
    Char2323

Answer by Char2323 at 9:27 PM on Dec. 23, 2008