MY 16MTH OLD TWINS ONE TALKS VERY GOOD THE OTHER SAYS A COUPLE WORDS

SHOULD HE BE TALKING

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• MAybe the other one doesnt talk becuase the other one is always talking. And feels that the other one will ask anyways. Also you need to encourage him to talk. instead of jsut guessing what he wants make him tell you..
    ambk4ever

Answer by ambk4ever at 2:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Try to encourage him to talk more. If you feel concerned their is a problem speak with his dr.
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 3:20 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I have 3 year old twins, and one has always been reaching milestones before the other. Brennen, the bigger one, ( i call him the donor twin,lol) talks much better then CJ, who I still can't understand him most the time. Try talking slowly and pronounced to him when you talk. My single oldest son didn't talk till he was over 2.
    barrettboys

Answer by barrettboys at 5:29 PM on Jul. 14, 2008