Finding out with Twins

My husband and I keep going back and forth with finding out the sex of our twins. With one, we definitely wanted it to be a surprise, but with 2 things kind of change, as there is a lot more to buy. He is pushing towards finding out but I still want to have some surprise. I even mentioned finding out just one of them! Has anyone had twins and not found out?

L_Bass

Asked by L_Bass at 11:17 AM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• well im assuming they arnt identical then huh? I think it would be fun to not know but im a very imptatient person and just had to know at our u/s with this one lol. We werent going to find out but when they asked us i could help but wana know.
    well since you have more to buy you might wana know expecially if they arnt both going to be the same sex. But i think you should follow your heart and do what you wana do.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 11:20 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• How exciting! I would want to know to prepare. I'm 30 weeks and I have my last ultra sound today. I'm having a boy.... :)
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 11:26 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I have twins, and we did find out the sexes as soon as it was possible. I think it would definitely be exciting to find out when they are born, but not being able to plan ahead at least for that would have been excruciating for me. If we had waited, we would have had to come up with 4 possible names, and we had a hard time choosing even two! Even with two you can still buy gender neutral stuff, so I think you'll be fine on that front if you decide to wait. Not knowing wasn't for me, but I think it would be awesome to find out at the birth. Good luck!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 11:27 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I would find out so I could prepare. I mean you are gonna have your hands full(in a good way :).) But I also think it would be cool just to find out one!!! If it was me I would find out but I am VERY impatient.
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 11:35 AM on Dec. 23, 2008