Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

okay heres maybe a tough one

I am rewriting all the old faded writings in my grandmothers scrapbook

What do you call a person who rewrities old faded transcripts or writings?
Is there A name?


Asked by peachies02 at 11:26 AM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Money & Work

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • Transcriptionist.

    Answer by feesharose at 12:07 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

  • Would it be an Editor or a Transcriber?

    Answer by pupmom at 12:05 PM on Dec. 23, 2008