What questions should I ask????? This is my last ultra sound :)

I want to know the weight of the baby but i can seem to think of anymore questions. I must have placenta brain.

lisacieslak

Asked by lisacieslak at 11:32 AM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i just had my last one today!! the baby was 6lbs 15 oz!! he is in the 90% range for weight.. so im gonna have a big boy! im due feb 2:-).. i couldnt think of anything.. mine was 4D so i kept saying,,, can i see his face!!!! lol.. just ask if the babies in the right position for delivery.. stuff like that:-)! itll come to you, they basically tell you everything you need to know.
    dared2lovexx

Answer by dared2lovexx at 11:36 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• See what they think about how he or she is growing? Is he or she going to be a big baby? Is the heart beat normal? Is he or she in the right place (like getting close, not to low or to high)? How long do they think he or she will be? If it is a he or she?
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 11:40 AM on Dec. 23, 2008