Nuvaring Users...

Anyone ever had a problem with it coming out during sex? I've never used one or anything, so I guess I don't know exactly how it's inserted. But couldn't it theoretically get "caught up" on your man and get pulled out? Has this ever happened to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Health

• i had nuvaring for a few years and i always took it out during sex, its okay to do as long as u dont leave it out for too long (max 4 hours i think the doc told me)
    Jacemommy31506

Answer by Jacemommy31506 at 4:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I have a 4 month old that is a result of me being on the Nuvaring. I used it for a long time before I was with my husband. It can get around a mans penis (if he is small), I have had that happen. It can come out and you never kow it. I have found it under the bed and in the sheets days later
    Anonymous

• Ha ha, good question. It has only happened once since Dec. of 2006, and that was this month! The ring sort of moves around. He just gave it back, and I said that I'd won playing horseshoes!
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 5:40 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I used it for a few months and never had any problems.
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 8:30 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• yeah it can get caught sometimes. if your ok with 'examining' yourself just check every morning or few days to make sure its there
    Miss_Yoshie

Answer by Miss_Yoshie at 10:50 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• It can fall out during sex I'd just check the sheets after sex to make sure it's still in..or you could check yourself! It's really not that big a deal if it does fall out as it can be out about 3 hours without affecting the effectivness of it.
    lilmissJ

Answer by lilmissJ at 2:51 PM on Jul. 16, 2008