Why did i let him get so close???

We have been friends for a good while. We started to date got pg had an ab and then things started to go down hill. Now i have found out he has been seeing two other girls while he was seeing me. I killed my baby cause of him. There is more reasons than that but in a nut shell it was our desions. I cared so much about him. I wish i could turn back time and keep my baby. i wish he would fall off the face of the earth.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• Then leave him! Find yourself a good man!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:02 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Well it sounds to me like you didnt think it through as well as you should have if you are regreting the abortion....... all i can say is it's done and overwith and you cant turn back time try to overcome it maybe some counciling.....
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:03 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• It's okay... you did what you thought was the best thing to do at the time. Imagine having to deal with this jerk parenting a child together. Get rid of him. You can get pregnant again (advice my mother gave me when I was struggling with a decision). Get some birth control until you make sure you've got a decent one though, for your own sake.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:10 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• OMG, i am sorry to hear that. you cant turn back the hands of time. and you cant make a man be faithful. all you can do is make the right decision for yourself right now. if you and him agree it isnt going to work between the 2 of you then move on. Life is too short to be misrable, so do what you can to avoid that.
    Msunique80

Answer by Msunique80 at 12:11 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• You should definitly let him go. You don't have to go out and look for Mr. Right just yet. Take some time for yourself. Get your life together. Find out who YOU are. Maybe Mr. Right will find you. Good Luck. Sorry you're having to go through this.
    CourtneyAnn8690

Answer by CourtneyAnn8690 at 12:16 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I'm sorry you're having to go through this. He seems like a real jerk. I don't think that he is worth one single tear, but if you need to go ahead and cry him all out of your system and then focus on yourself and what you need to do to be happy. I wish you the best.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 12:23 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• It's hell when the ones we love can't or won;t love us in return but it's time to let go. I know it hurts and it's hard and you want to regret decisons made but it's past and you have to let it rest. Look to the future now, think of babies yet to come and a wedding to a man (or woman or whatever) that truly loves you and will treat you with respect. Think of the things that are wonderful about you and remeber those qualities will bring good people into your life. It is best now to let him and the past decisions rest, YOU WILL be better off without him in the long run and the pain will subside a little when it's not as fresh in your mind...All things heal with time and all that.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 12:46 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Sorry hun. You have had some major growing pains. Don't worry. You are stronger than you think you are. Forget that loser and be glad you are not tied to him. Everything happens for a reason, and he was not in the plans. You will heal from this, I promise you that. And one day soon you will meet someone who will love you deeply and want to start a better life with. Smile and look forward to meeting that guy!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:18 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I'm not one for abortion but, Be thankful that you don't have to raise a child with him. It would be so much harder for you to leave him if you had the baby. Break your ties with him and don't look back.

Get your life back on track, get tested and see an ob/gyn, sometimes abortion can mess with your chances of conceiving again. Although miracles can happen, my friend had an abortion, then when she was finally settled down with her husband they couldn't get pregnant, so they adopted and two years later when they stopped trying...out came their miracle baby.

So pull yourself back together. Get a hot makeover, get the SOB out of your life, and find yourself someone worthy of your love.
    lilmommy0416

Answer by lilmommy0416 at 1:34 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Not too long ago struggled with the same exact situation. Got pregnant by someone I though I knew and was going to be THE ONE, but I was naieve and found that he was moving his ex back in. Rather than put that baby through the pain and confusion of two people who couldn't figure out what they want in life, I had to make the hardest decision of my life. I still cry everyday for that child, thinking that I could have just lied to him never seen him again ever and kept the baby to myself but it wouldn't have been fair to the child or the children I do have. We all want to be loved and we sometimes want it so badly we mistake simple attention for love. Take it as a very hard lesson and even though I know its hard time will heal.
    Anonymous