a previous post got me thinking

I am 6 weeks and I have a 2.5 year old boy.. I want a girl sooo bad this time around but I think I have made up my mind I want to wait until he/she is born to find out the sex.
I would love to be suprised!!
I think I am going to wait on this one.. ooooooo I am sooo excited!!!!!
lol Anyone feel the same or whats your opinion on find out / Not finding out the sex of your baby?

TravisJohnsmama

Asked by TravisJohnsmama at 12:01 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i think if you have the patients to not find out then it would fun to not know what a surpise.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 12:03 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I have OCD so I tend to obsess over things so for my own sanity it was best for me to know what we are having (having a little girl). But I commend people that can wait and be surprised but it just was not for me and my husband.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:04 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• yeah I was that way too with my first but I think this time around I want to wait it out
    TravisJohnsmama

Answer by TravisJohnsmama at 12:07 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Oh congrats on your lil angel girl.. have a name picked out?
    TravisJohnsmama

• Lydia Odessa Scott--that will be her name. Unless the ultrasound was wrong then we will have a Jon Wilson Scott Jr.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:09 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I COULD"Nt find out with my oldest. She was'nt telling no matter what, even after 5 different ultrasounds. She hid her parts every time. We found out with my oldest cause she had her bits pressed up right against where the doppler thingy was and there was no mistaken it. We would've found out anyway more than likely...I like to be prepared and felt overwhelmed not knowing with my Lily.
    If you can wait and find out go for it. There's nothing quite as wonderful as the "it's a..." surprise.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I just couldn;t wait...LOL....I hate surprises. I am a planner and I like to have everything all layed out and under my control...okay, I am a bit of a control freak...LOL...So, it just wasn't in me to wait. I think the suspense would have made me nuts. Congrats on your baby!
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:28 PM on Dec. 23, 2008