Im 37 weeks and.......

I dont think my baby is head down my other 3 were always head down by now.... but it feels like she is almost sideways in there!!! am i going to have to have a C Section!!!!! can she still turn in the nxt few weeks or is she too big??

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 12:13 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had the same issue with my 4th baby. They even went as far as to schedule me to come in to schedule my csection and all that. The night before my son turned. It hurt so bad and I thought I was IN labor but went to the dr the next day and they checked one last time and he had turned. It isnt too late for the baby to turn. My baby was 38 weeks when he turned.

Answer by gemgem at 12:16 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• she can turn, but your doc may have to help her or he may choose to do a c-section. it is usually the docs call.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 12:24 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• my daughter turned butt down the last days.. heheeh she was head down and then like at my last appt she turned and ihad a csection my docs said she was too big and wouldnt turn back head down.. she was 9lbs..
    The doctors refused to help her turn around he said it was not safe at all
    aminasmommy

Answer by aminasmommy at 12:35 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I agree with the PP. The baby can turn on her own (it will be very painful), the doctor could try to turn her (which will also be very painful), or they will have to do a C-section.
    amy_k_in_pa

Answer by amy_k_in_pa at 12:35 PM on Dec. 23, 2008