m/c??

if you have an early m/c how would the sac look if it came out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• depends on how early the miscarriage is. But it will just look like tissue. I lost my baby at about 9 weeks.
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 12:18 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• typically just looks like a pinkish tissue i had my m/c around 6wks. it is accompiened by heavy bleeding and cramping. go to your dr if you think you have.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 12:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• i would of been 4 weeks
    Anonymous

• I've had 2 m/cs one at 8 and a half weeks and one at 9... Both times the passing tissue looked like a large pinkish red clot and for the most part was indiscernible from the rest of the bleeding. At 4 weeks I would think you would hardly be able to tell one from the other. I'm sorry you're going through this, It's a horrible thing to have happen at any time but partcularly around this time of year.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 12:30 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• At 4 weeks, you probably won't notice if you lose the sac. Everything is so small that early in pregnancy. I'm really sorry that you have to go through this!
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 1:05 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• it looked like raw beef
    Anonymous