going through divorce and pregnant

i am 30 weeks pregnant and have a one year old daughter my husband through me out and took my daughter i have a lawyer and all i have a week on week off kinda thing and the court hearing to see who gets primary is next year sometime but can this effect my pregnancy and can it make me go into labor early please no bashing cause im only 17 and i have been faithful to him even though he hasnt

bugbug07

Asked by bugbug07 at 12:17 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i'm 16 and pregnant and i didn't get married but i am in the same type of situation a couple of weeks ago everything was fine we were happy through my little problem and everything but yesterday i found out he was cheating on me with my ex best friend and with other girls and he was bashing me behind my back and now he saying he wants to take me to court so he can keep our baby girl cause i'm not fit enough. I say don't worry let go and let god handle it he makes everything happen for a reason.
    proudmommi330

Answer by proudmommi330 at 12:27 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• No I dont think itll bring on labor but it is stressful. Just not the kind of stress that will cause labor. I have been there done that (where u are) so keep your head up. Odds are because your baby is just 1 and youre pregnant again is you will get primary custody. The judge doesnt like to split kids up and since you will have a newborn more then likely the judge will order the kids be with you, ecspecially if your staying at home, have a stable place to live, breastfeeding, arents on drugs, a hooker or things like that. You should be ok.
    Anonymous

• wow, all I can see is try to find some relaxation on stress free moments though all this. Stress is no good on person much less someone that is pregnant. Good Luck and I hope things work out for the best.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• hon i will be praying for you, that is hard to go through when your 30 forget 17. I give you props for keeping the babies though and not having an abortion. It can affect your pregnancy if you allow it to. Try to keep calm and remember that you have a little bundle of joy growing inside of you that can't deal with a lot of stress. I know it's a REALLY hard time, don't worry about your little one, in 6 weeks you will be TOTALLY clear to have a very HEALTHY baby :) hang in there hon
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 12:21 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• why did he take your daughter? He can't just walk off with her, unless you've been proven unfit by the law! You have legal right's, he can't just walk off with her. As for your pregnancy, as long as you relax, eat well, take your vitamins and try not to stress out..you should be just fine! I feel for you that your going through this, and I hope that if he did have good reason for keeping you from your daughter..you get help. If that's not the case and he's just a bastard, then I pray he get's help!! And god will take care of him, KARMA is all I have to say!
    Anonymous

• There is no reason as long as you remain in control of your emotions for any pre term labor to start. I can not imagine how scared you must be right now and if you need anyone throughput the next little while please feel free to PM me. A group I won will also have a chat going 24 7 pretty much that oyu are more than welcome to come join of you need someone to talk to. Stay strong and positive. The courts will work everything out and right now you need to take care of yourself and your baby. Where are you staying and are you safe there?
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 12:27 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• the reason that he was allowed to take her is because we are married and there is no primary conceritor or how ever you spell that and i live in tx and tx laws are screwy and he has lost of money and i dont supposedly i left a bruise on her arm but if you look at the picture the finger prints are to far apart to be my hands it looks like his... but that is the only thing that he has is a pic and the fact that im young and live with my parents
    Thanx to all of you that have answered im trusting in god but im worried about the baby cause for some reason my emotions are all outta control (i know its cause im pg) but it just seems like i cry ALL the time guess it will be ok though thanx again
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 12:55 PM on Dec. 23, 2008