Do you ever lose a question that you were responding to.

Do you ever respond to a question and try to go back to it and can't find it. I forget what category they were in. And i answer anon on a lot and it isn't in my answers tab. It makes me feel like a dummy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• it probably got deleted thats why
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:21 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• That's happened to me. I try finding it through the search tab too. It's annoying when you can't find it.

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 12:39 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Sometimes, the questions are closed. Always check the closed questions, before you start to feel like a dummy . . . lol.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:22 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Sometimes I've typed a careful answer and clicked "answer question" and get the message that the question has been deleted. If you didn't answer anon you can find your answers by clicking "my answers" in the "Answers" drop down menu near the top of the page.

Answer by Bmat at 1:51 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• One reason why I avoid the "anon" button unless it's something really personal.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 6:37 PM on Dec. 23, 2008