• In the Spotlight:

What is love to you? Do you have anything to add?

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves."
-- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Found this and was just curious about what love is in your eyes...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• Love is not childish. I like the whole part of the scripture you just posted included:

When I was a child, I spoke like a child, thought like a child, and reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up my childish ways. 13:11

Answer by gemgem at 12:21 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Love is a feeling in your heart that can't be described! There's no word's to describe the love I feel for my son!!!
    Anonymous

• Aww, that is sweet anon #2. I feel the same way about my son.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 12:23 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• To me love is looking into the other person's eyes and loving the reflection.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 12:31 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• because i believe in the bible, i think that this says it perfectly. i would like to add though, you must love yourself 1st to be able to apply this effectively to anyone else.
    Msunique80

Answer by Msunique80 at 12:35 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Love is not selfish.
    Anonymous

• you have to have self love and acceptance before you will ever really be able to have the love that is posted in your question. It is out there...but it starts first inside..
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:01 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Love is accepting a person EXACTLY as they are. All their quirks, their faults and their failures. Love is encouraging and supporting the other person.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:14 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Love is a VERB. To me that is the most important thing to remember.

The scripture is one of my favorites and describes how you treat someone you love.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:29 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Love is knowing the person you're with may not be perfect but they are perfect for *you* and vice versa.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 2:40 PM on Dec. 23, 2008