Worse Migrane In The World!

9 Weeks prego what can i take for it? Ugh.....

PS: I dont want to call my doctor!

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 12:25 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You can take tylenol, but if you can you may want to try just going and laying down in a dark room, maybe shield your head with a pillow. That is the only thing that helps mine. I hope you feel better!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:28 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Tylenol ONLY!!!!
    Anonymous

• Tylenol.
    BUT, you can call your doctor if that's not working. He let me take asprin for one sinc eI was in my first trimester. BUT, call him, don't just take it.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 12:28 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I get migraines, too. With my pregnancies, my OB sent me to a neurologist who was able to prescribe something safe. I've also been prescribed Tylenal w/ codeine before while pregnant.

But if you don't want to contact your Dr..... have to stick with Tylenol.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I have debilitating migraines as well. Make sure you are drinking a gallon of water per day, as dehydration causes them. Also, a friend recently recommended me rubbing peppermint oil on my temples. I haven't tried this yet, but will as soon as I get another. Make sure if you use the peppermint oil, you wash you hands VERY well before touching your eyes or tending to another child.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 12:38 PM on Dec. 23, 2008