Did anyone else order Christmas presents from Barnes and Noble that said they'd be here on Christmas and NOW they are saying they won't ship until the 26th???

I ordered late, I know, but I ordered on Monday and picked the quickest most expensive shipping method and they said it would ship for Christmas. Now, they are saying the expected ship date is the 26th.
I am SO pissed.

MamaCatCat

Asked by MamaCatCat at 12:38 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Shopping

• Did they say it would ship in time for Christmas, or it would arrive in time for Christmas? I have learned to watch for wording! I was looking on Amazon for a DVD for my son, and I chose the 2 day shipping upon check-out and luckily realized that it said in small letters that it wouldn't arrive in time for Christmas. I then chose 1 day shipping (I wouldn't have paid that, I was just curious if it would arrive with that option), and it wouldn't get here either, and that was on Sunday. Apparently, they couldn't get it packaged & out to be shipped before Christmas, which is why 1 day shipping wouldn't even work with 4 days left.
    sandra1023

Answer by sandra1023 at 12:52 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I had Target do that to me. I ordered it on THANKSGIVING break -- and got an email that I will get it in January! It was my sons major gift, a lot of his other gifts are accessories for this. I was seriously hot. :( I had to do all my shopping online because I am pregnant and on "rest" .. it really hasn't saved me a lot of worry.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 3:02 PM on Dec. 23, 2008