Hi, I'm a little down b/c a few weeks ago I was in pure bliss with the father of my baby and I just recently found out that he was cheating on me with my ex best friend and some other girls and was bashing me behind my back and I havent heared frm him since the 20th

and I just got over this depression and for the sake of my little girl I don't want to relapse and start again two girls I thought i was close to knew but didn't let me know. I'm only 16 I know i was wrong for bringing an infant into this world without being married and having a stable enviorment to raise her in but i'm trying to make it work im taking child development classes and night school, saturday school so I can have all my credits to graduate in 2010. I was takin college courses in school befor I had to leave so I have 5 college credits already in nursing, I'm not a bad person really i'm not I never drank before or smoked anything in my entire life, So why is this happening to me.

proudmommi330

Asked by proudmommi330 at 12:40 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Girl keep your head up. I have been down this road too many times. I was 15 when I got preg and had my daughter when I was 16. My babys dad told me he was cheating on me and I have not heard from him sense she was born and she is now almost 2. But I'm glad he is gone. You seem sweet and guys are just pricks to be honest. Don't go into the whats wrong with me faze because you are perfect. You have done nothing wrong to deserve this. He is just a lieing cheating asshole and you don't need to worry about him. Move on because if he loved you or cared he wouldn't have done that to you and men dont change. Just love your child because that is the only person who will truly love you for you and not harm you or let you down. I'm hear for you okay!
    Morgan.

Answer by Morgan. at 12:46 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Hunny, be glad your rid of him. CONGRAT'S your more of a woman at 16 then some of the women I know that are mother's..they're in they're 20's. You have nothing to worry about. With everything your doing to better yourself..there's not a single judge in this world that would take your children away from you, and give them to a jerk like your ex!!! DON'T take him back, you deserve only the best you sound like an amazing woman...I wish you all the best, and focus on your children, there's plenty of other men out there and you are still so young!! BY THE WAY you don't even need a man by the sound's of it your a go getter!!!
    Anonymous

• Its happening because its life and a part of growing up.You are only wrong if you think you are. It seems to me(and I don't knw you) you are doing everything right for you and your child.Keep striving to give her the best and the best you have to offer is all you can give. As for the guy, believe it or not( I know you don't see this now) you will be and are better off without him. You can be a good mom as long as you love your child with all your heart.Get your life straightened out and you have already started that, and in the long run you will be ok. Do you have family support with this? If you need to talk, let me know. BTW, I am a mom of a teen and 23 year old.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 12:47 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• the reason that this happened is cause just like me if you didnt have bad luck you wouldnt have any lol on a serious note be glad that he isnt around cause now you can raise that baby your way and not have to worry about him saying that its his way or no way and yea you maybe young but so was i and i have been told that i am one of the best moms that people have seen in a long time so just keep going strong forget him and find someone that will love you and your baby and please remember that if he trys to come back dont do it cause you never know when he will cheat again
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 1:02 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Keep your head up. Things happen for a reason. Just because you have a child with this person does not mean you have to put up with all the crap. Kick him to the curves if you havent yet. I know its hard being a mother at 16. Trust me I am 24 and married and still hard for me. i give you all the props. Keep on doing what you are doing. Things will look brighter in the long run.
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 1:03 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I was 34 weeks along when the father of my son left me. It was very hard and i was 21 at the time so you are very strong and i am proud of you. I am not married and i am having my second child so I do not think that the whole married before kids is that big. Some people it is, i am not sure why. You are doing great and be proud of yourself. You are doing a great job and you will be a good mom just love your baby
    Newbabyaug1309

Answer by Newbabyaug1309 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 23, 2008