How was your day? Oh by the way Im pregnant!!

I am TTC and I was just wondering how everyone told there DH or SO and family......."when" :-) I get preg. it will be my second so I wana have fun with it...how did you all tell everyone....or do you have any fun ideas???? Thanks Have Happy holidays everyone...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• With my 1st, we went home to visit and we gave them a present. It was a baby picture frame and on the inside i put "photo due to arrive in may." With the second, i was going to put my daugther in a shirt that said big sister but my brother beat me by 3 months. With my hubby, on the 1st one i gave him a paper from the doctor that said i had a positive pregnancy test, for lack of any other ideas. With this baby, i had my daughter take my hubby the pregnancy test.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 1:06 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I've always thought it would be uber cute if you waitied until you go to the grocery store or Walmart or the like, together... Just start walking down the baby aisle and putting things in your cart. See how long it takes him to go from what the heck to oh my God!The big sister/brother shirt is cute too I have a friend that did that. I just left the pregnancy test on the back of the toilet with my oldest but she was kind of a surprise,lol and it had'nt sunk in for me yet at all.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 1:17 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Oh, and with my youngest we knew I was pregnant down to day from the day I was. Like I got pregnant at 10am and started throwing up around 5. I had 5 total negative tests 2 hpts and 3 blood, lol before we finally got it confirmed.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 1:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Congratulations!
    I couldn't wait so told him as soon as I knew. Perhaps you could invite friends and family over and give each a wrapped gift that has a baby bootie or paci etc inside. :) Or for your DH or SO have a nice meal and for dessert' hehehe!

Answer by Bmat at 1:24 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• With my second, I took a pic of my daugther wearing a shirt that said "I'm gonna be a big sister" (I made it using iron on paper with the computer) and made cars with it and sent them to all our family and friends.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 1:29 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I told my mom and one cousin and they spread the word for me, i was kinda embarrassed though. I had only been married for 10 days but it all turned out fabulous!!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 1:37 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• with our first & second dh was with me, so there was no surprise. our 3rd, we went to walmart, where a friend of mine works. dh took off to electronics like always, and i usually page him when i am done. so i had Allie (my friend who works at c/s desK) page him and say 'Justin R--- your fiance is pregnant, and shes done her shopping too' his reaction was priceless.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 1:45 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• That is so cute ^^^^^^
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 2:07 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• it wasnt my hubby but my mom, with our first, we had just gotten married and went out to visit family, and i was sick the whole time
    my mom kept saying "i bet a million dollars you're pregnant", and i was like "no, i'm not"
    well when we got home i took a test then called her up and said
    "mom, i don't have a million dollars, would you take a rain check?"
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 2:13 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• My mom suggested that I cook a theme dinner with baby-back ribs, baby peas, etc.... Then I saw that on that tv show with the Olson twins. It was cute!
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 6:32 PM on Dec. 23, 2008