Today is not my day

Re...to the statement about the loss of my mucus plug I had a drama fest not two long ago i'm sure some read it but now I'm contracting not close but like every 30 mins and they hurt like hell could it be cause of that or is it early labor ?

proudmommi330

Asked by proudmommi330 at 1:36 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Stress can be a big factor. I hope you aren't going into labor too soon. Have you talked to your OB?
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 1:40 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Um the god mother lives close by but I'm not sure she's home
    proudmommi330

Answer by proudmommi330 at 1:47 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I delete my answer because I saw you deleted yours lol. I would say keep track of your contractions and if worse comes to worse because you have no one around to take you, call for an ambulance.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 1:49 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• It could be labor. Write down the time of each contraction. Call your ob for reassurance or instructions if you get too anxious. Please keep us informed!

Answer by Bmat at 2:05 PM on Dec. 23, 2008