I had my daughter over a year ago and i stopped breastfeeding when she was about 6 months. It took a while for my breasts to stop producing milk, but they did stop. All of a sudden, I can express milk. Does that mean I'm pregnant again???

I have had unprotected sex on one or two occasions and I won't be getting my period for another week and when my man got milk in his mouth while we were fooling around I got really scared because that hasn't happened in months, so I'm wondering if its highly likeley that I'm pregnant?

kaleabugsmommy

Asked by kaleabugsmommy at 1:37 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It doesn't mean you are pregnant. This can happen at various hormone levels when the nipple is stimulated.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:45 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• CONGRATS YOUR HAVING A BABY
    Anonymous

• you don't express milk at the beginning of a pregnant so no.
    Anonymous

• I can't believe you asked this question because it happened to me and I looked every where to find this as a symptom and couldn't find a thing. Here's what happened to me: I have weened for almost a year now. I still check to see if I can express a little and I can, but it is very hard to get out and is watery. When I became pregnant (I am now 6 weeks), I tried to express and it was significantly more and whitish in color. Hope that helps.
    Anonymous