Anti Nausea Meds???

Iw as just put on them and they seem to be taking the edge off ! Thank god I am hoping there is no risk to baby. I don't think that the Dr's would of put me on them if she didn't think that they were safe for me to be taking. I am also on Blood Pressure Medication which has been deemed safe by my doc. Words of wisdom and Advice greatly appreciated. !!! Thanks ladies merry X-mas

momehopeful69

Asked by momehopeful69 at 1:50 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have 5 kids and was on prescribed meds for nausea with all 5. They are healthy so I can say that they didnt seem to have any negative effect on me or my children. My last pregnancy I was prescribed Reglan which was alot better then the Phenegran. My friend whose a paramedic actually told me about it since she was on it, and I asked my Dr and she said yes it worked better and I took it. Boy was my friend ever right.

Answer by gemgem at 1:55 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• My doc put me on phenergen (sp) && my baby was just fine I took them throughout my preg. bc nothing else seemed to work and I was miserable. Good Luck!! :)
    Anonymous

• reglan through the middle of my last trimester. no probs from it. took a few days to help and i stayed on them pretty regularly for weeks, then just took them as needed
    Anonymous

• i was on zofran and phenergan and compazine for my pregnancies... didn't hurt my kids at all...
    babymar

Answer by babymar at 2:11 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I am on the zofran it seem sto be taking the edge off but it is till there but not as bad I haven't puked today and have been able to eat. I think I will need them regularly as well at least through the first trimester. I havet owo older girls 9 and 6 and need to be mom to them not hanging out over theporcelin thrown ( LOL)
    momehopeful69

Answer by momehopeful69 at 4:06 PM on Dec. 23, 2008