• In the Spotlight:

Just curious if this has happened to you before?

I'm 25 weeks, and usually my baby will kick me after I drink orange juice and they are big kicks, today the only time I've felt him kick is when I drank orange juice and lyed on my left side. Other than that, nothing really...has this ever happened to anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes. With one of my pregnancies I rarely felt any movement.
    Anonymous

• Your baby can get sleepy and go through periods where it isn't as active. If it concerns you, you could always call your DR. Try more juice and relax again as well. It happened to me, and it can freak you out. If you are really active sometimes it can be hard to pick up the movements.
    MommyPeck3

Answer by MommyPeck3 at 2:12 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Completely agree with MommyPeck3
    ashcoyle

Answer by ashcoyle at 2:14 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I felt a lot of movement with my daughter but it was only at night when I was completely still. If I was up moving I never felt her.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 2:43 PM on Dec. 23, 2008