About how much weight did you lose after delivery?

I've gained about 35 pounds and im 36 weeks. I was just wondering about how much you lost after delivery..

CourtneyAnn8690

Asked by CourtneyAnn8690 at 2:11 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I got up to 190. When I returned home, about a day after delivering my son, I weighed 168. So, just from the birth, I lost 22 lbs.
    Anonymous

• I gained 26 lbs and lost 20 of it at delivery.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 2:12 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I lost 10 pounds with my first and 25 with my second. I definitely ate much healthier with my second and drank much more water.
    Anonymous

• Lost about 10 by the time a went home
    Mami2Jahzi

Answer by Mami2Jahzi at 2:18 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I gained 50 pounds while pregnant and have ten left four months later. I have not been exercising at ALL and for awhile ate like I was eight months pregnant (I apparently found the appetite I never had while pregnant!). The only thing I can really attribute it to is my good metabolism and breastfeeding!

I left the hospital weighing about the same as I did when I went in (even after having a 9 pound baby) because I was so swollen. It took about 10 days to lose the first 10, then another week to lose another 10, then I stayed at the for awhile...and then lost another ten, leveled out for awhile, then lost the OTHER 10. :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:18 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• i gained 42lbs when i was pregnant, and i have to confess that i ate healthy but also i ate what i wanted so some not heathly.. i never really exercised at all, i bearly walked and i had an easy birht, when i left the hospital i left weighing waht i did before i was pregnant.. so basically i lost 42lbs.. it was mostly water though... i guess im just lucky..
    Lizzay88

Answer by Lizzay88 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I went in at 190 and left at 170. So 20lbs.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:24 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• i lost 30 nearly instantly. my daughter was 9.2 and there was a TON of water. I also had a c section if that makes any difference
    ashcoyle

Answer by ashcoyle at 2:24 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I gained 55 pounds and lost 20 on delivery. But i had a c-section and couldnt work out for a while. I just started working out a few weeks ago and havent lost anything yet.
    lynnroze

Answer by lynnroze at 2:25 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I weighed 167 when I went in and when I got home I weighed 141. And i've weighed that since. lol I had a c section so I'm limited on somethings still giving my lil guy is 5 weeks. so I lost a total of 26 pounds from delivery
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 2:30 PM on Dec. 23, 2008