Trying to Concieve

I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year now- and I have Endo it was removed in July now it's December went to the OB and they said, I need artificial or use of Chlomid? I have no idea what this is? Any thoughts or advice. I have one tube to work with due to an ectopic preg 2 years ago now this? I never thought in my life I would need infertility treatments. My husband was checked and cleared- I am so depressed after finding out the terrible news!!! How much is the Chlomid is your insurance does not cover it?

Argh... Please some advice...

costa678

Asked by costa678 at 2:25 PM on Dec. 23, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I hate to say it but I don't think its that big of a deal as for having to use the drugs. The drugs are in place to help you become pregnant which is your ultimate goal. Personally I have endo and only one ovary myself. I got pregnant on my own but I'm pretty sure my SO has super sperm. Just put your trust into the doctor's hands and God's will. Whatever is His will should happen.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 2:28 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I was put on clomid (after 6 years of trying). I had to pay out of pocket and it wasn't very expensive. If I am remembering right it is about $10 a pill and I took 5 pills. So, I paid $50. The only thing that you have to make sure you do is take it at the same time everyday no if and or but about it. If you want to know more about my experience pm me.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 4:25 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I just got mine last week from walgreens 50mg was $25 for a 5 day perscription. I have taked clomid 7 times, I have never been told to take it the same time of the day. You can search for it online. you can find anything you want to know about it.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 7:47 PM on Dec. 23, 2008